Indigenous elementary schools
Pimadzin is looking for qualified teachers interested in joining his team. Primary and preschool teachers teach basic subjects such as reading, spelling and mathematics or specialized subjects such as French or English, second language, in primary public schools.
Be among the teachers who will make a difference in the lives of Aboriginal youth.
- A bachelor's degree in education is required;
- A bachelor's degree in child development may be required for primary education;
- A provincial teaching certificate is required.
- An additional patent is required to teach French or English as a second language;
- 2 years of experience;
- Valid driver's license;
- Bilingualism required (English/French).